The following rates are for the total cost per night for reservations of 7 nights or more. You can choose your preferred currency below. Some degree of currency exchange difference is inevitable.
The rates are currently being displayed in:
For bookings until 31st August 2020
Book 4 nights, get 1 FREE
Book 7 nights, get 2 FREE
|SEASONAL DATES||4 Persons||6 Persons|
Low Season = 1 May to 30 June &
1 September to 17 December
High Season = 18 December to 30 April & 1 July to 31 August
Christmas, New Year & Easter - minimum 7 nights and full occupancy (6 person) rate
Carnival & Jazz - minimum 5 nights and full occupancy (6-person) rate
- Daily housekeeping services (except Sunday & Public Holidays)
- High speed fibre optic internet and tv
- Local outgoing and all incoming calls on landline
- Regular contact from the Property Manager (except Sundays/Holidays)
- Linen, bedding and towels for bath and beach
- Highchair and cot available on request with no extra charge
- Hairdryers in all 3 bathrooms
The prices do not include:
- Breakages, which must be paid for before departure
- Bank charges
Optional Services (extra cost):
- Airport Transfers
- Car Hire
- Basic Grocery shopping for your arrival for stays of 5 nights or more
- A private chef can be organised for special celebrations
- Optional services and tours arranged with the manager
- Baby sitting
Bookings are confirmed upon payment of a 50% deposit by bank transfer, PayPal or Credit Card. Balance is payable 30 days before arrival, unless booking is within 6 weeks of arrival, in which case payment must be made in full.
Refunds on cancellation are subject to the amount of notice (weeks) given between formal cancellation and the expected date of arrival, as follows:
- 8 weeks or more: full refund of deposit, less any bank/paypal/credit charges incurred by us when accepting and/or refunding payment.
- 4-8 weeks before arrival: loss of deposit.
- 2-4 weeks before arrival: refund of 25% of rental costs paid, less any bank/PayPal/credit card charges.
- Less than 2 weeks notice: loss of all rental.